The original multisport festival that the world has come to know was born right here in Wales. If you're taking on the Full Long Course Weekend you can expect an accessible but gruelling challenge set over a weekend supported by the best crowds you'll find anywhere in the world.
Friday, 2.4 Mile Swim
Starting with the 2.4 mile swim on Friday you'll hit the water on Tenby North Beach in one of the most picturesque venues there is whilst being supported by the gigantic crowds that gather for the official start to the weekend. Enter the water to fireworks and exit to a roaring crowd. Just remember that this is only day one.
Saturday, 112 Mile Sportive
Starting out early on day two from Tenby the top of the pack from the swim will kick off the day with a ramp start involving a LOT of pyrotechnics. The challenging, comprehensively closed road course will take in some of the best of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and will be serviced with a selection of feed stations and a lot of supporters. Finishing back at Tenby with a huge crowd will see you end the second event of the weekend.
Kicking off in Tenby and taking athletes through some of the best of the National Park this course will be a challenge and an unbeatable way to end an incredible weekend. This event has seen world records broken, raised much needed funds for charities and seen tens of thousands of athletes end their weekend to the massive waiting crowds over the years. The atmosphere welcoming you on that finish line cannot be beaten. Once you're over the finish line you can expect a special ceremony to honour the LCW athletes with their fourth and final medal.
So, what does your Long Course Weekend entry get you?
- Three days of racing in the picturesque location of Pembrokeshire, with unique medals for each discipline
- A unique "LCW Athlete" polo shirt for the finishing ceremony
- Chip timing for each event and total over the three days
- Discount for the Wales Triathlon (You will receive a code upon entry)
- 10% off stays with Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire and use of their concierge team to arrange massages, yoga, hampers and much more for your stay
- Access to the Recovery Zone
So, what does your Long Course Weekend VIP entry get you?
- All of the above
- Official FinisherPix race photos
- A limited edition Long Course Weekend cycling jersey